Reward yourself for doing a good deed
-Melinda Maria "I am Change" Whaleman necklace. $500 on www.giftarrow.com, 25 % of all proceeds go to the Whaleman foundation.
-OmniPeace Coin purse. $28 on www.shopkitson.com, 25 % of proceeds go to the Whaleman Foundation.
-"Whatever it Takes" tote bag designed by Gwen Stefani. $45 on www.shopintuition.com $2 from each sale go to 21st century leaders.
-Emporio Armani (PRODUCT) RED Julia Roberts T-shirt made in Africa. $125 on www.emporioarmani.com 40 % of profits go to the global fund.
Workouts to shed those summer pounds we all gained
Thank you Vogue magazine! Here's the new wave of workouts that can be found at various gyms around U.S.A.
1. KRANKING- Equinox, various locations
Kind of like spinning for the upper body, Johny G's latest creation uses a cycle for the arms to sculpt shoulders, build biceps, and burn fat fast.
2. BODYBRASIL-Sports Club/L.A at Rockefeller Center
This total-body toning class, helps you get the body of a model by using capoeira-inspired, core-strengthening drills with weighted resistance.
3. MIND-BODY BLEND- Clay, NYC
Helps you find and tone your center by mixing yoga, weight training and meditation.
Jeans to Love Now
1. The new label Degaine jeans. This french label designed by Gregory Abbou, launched in October 2007. You can purchase these on www.revolveclothing.com Jennifer Aniston is a big fan.
2. The new label Divine Rights of Denim jeans. This L.A. brand sells skinny jeans and cut-of shorts-all for under the price of $100. You can purchase these on www.vonmaur.com Fans include Lauren Conrad and Audrina Patridge from The Hills.
3. The new label PRVCY jeans. Everyone loves this brand, due to the fact that it donates 10 % of its sales to breast cancer research. You can purchase these on www.shoprumor.com Fans include Jessica Alba and Eva Longoria Parker.
4. The new label PRPS jeans. One reason for being so hot? They sell some pretty cool distressed boyfriend jeans. You can purcahse these at your local Barneys.