Friday, September 26, 2008

Lets satisfy our cravings

I know I've been gone, for forever, but I've been busy, and sick really. Now that I can actually get out of bed, without falling over, and now that I don't have a fever, I can actually get down to blogging. I have an hour or so, before my piles of homework await me, so let's make the best of it.

The hottest, the latest, and the soon will be gone- for those of you who reside in New York. Check out Frock's second pop-up store in Soho during a three-day event featuring designer vintage clothing and accessories from Alaia, Yves Saint Laurent, Chanel, Lanvin, Thierry Mugler, and more. 129 Prince St., nr. Wooster St.; 11–8. September 26-September 28

The latest in jewellery finds, that I am absolutely in love with, that is totally cute and affordable. Juicy Couture's Pave Wing Wish Necklace. Winging it—a feathered amulet to make your wishes come true.14-karat gold plate. PavĂ© rhinestone wing pendant. Crown insets. Lobster clasp; adjustable length. And for the price of only $48 dollars (U.S.A) it totally won't make you regret buying it. Pick up your's at Neiman Marcus.


The sweetest for your little someone, come these adorable children's accessories for the girly girls in them all. Since I am only a highschool student, and I don't have kids (Thank god!) I'll stick to encouraging myself and my mom to buy these for my favourite little girl's ( my mom's friend's daughter's) next birthday. These are the Juicy Couture Crown Bank ($45), Cupcake Bank ($45), and Gumball Machine ($55). On second thought, I may consider the Cupcake Bank for all the spare change I have for myself. Get yours at Neiman Marcus.


I know this is turning into an Excruciatingly long Juicy Couture post, but for those of us, who are in school, and don't want to wear our boots around inside- come these adorable Juicy sneakers to kick back in. Titled the "Daphne Sneaker" and sold for the price of $85, they're probably the cheapest WOMEN's Size shoe this company sells. You can choose pink/ivory or offwhite/black for your shoe, and there are plenty of various sizes. Made of canvas, with a rubber sole, and lace up front. Pick up your pair at Neiman Marcus.


Marc by Marc Jacobs is definetely, a designer who has fun creations, cute ones, and they're actually really affordable once they're on sale. For those of you who reside in L.A. or New York, Barneys Online has a sale like always, with Marc Jacobs at the top of the list. The Marc by Marc Jacobs yellow polka dot Top ($59, marked down from $130) caught my eye the first. Who cares if summer is already over, and fall is here? You can wear this underwraps outside, and out of wraps, once you come inside.



The Marc by Marc Jacobs Dr. Q Delancy Tote, caught my eye second, in the colours of midnight and black ($489, marked down from $690). Perfect for toting around those extras, that come with the fall weather.
'Tis the season for dark colours, or at least Lauren Conrad from The Hills, has influenced many teenagers around me, to don the darkest of the dark shades. A quick stop at Sephora, proved that there are many scrumptious colours out there. Following the couture trend of course.


The first colour Dior Vernis- Mystic Violine ($19) is a shimmering, golden-bronze, nail colour.


The second colour NARS Midnight Express-Navy Blue ($16) is exactly, what it says- a navy blue colour.


Buy them, wear them, when the season is done, throw them out.

Halloween is only a month away, and with everyone talking about their costumes for the various parties and dances, I can't help but think about mine. I was contemplating going as a sexy version of Little Red Riding Hood, but after spotting Lauren Conrad's Sailor Girl Costume online, I may just reconsider.














No comments: